At a Glance
Duration: 4 months, 08/09 – 2/12/2021
Location: Berlin, Brussels (tbc) and Online
Application Deadline: 08/08/2021
How to Apply
To apply for a spot in the Think Tank School 2021, please fill out the online application form and submit all supporting documentation by 08/08/2021.
The application requires:
- a one-minute video or a written essay (max. 300 words) in which you describe your motivation to participate in the Think Tank School,
- a description of the policy problem you want to work on during the training,
- a letter of support from your organization, highlighting the permission to participate in all trainings and community calls, and the support you will receive with the implementation of your policy project (e.g. the opportunity to publish your analysis on the organization’s website, supportwith organizing an event or else)
- your CV (2-3 pages maximum).
To apply, click here.
The selection of participants for the Think Tank School will be made by the Think Tank Lab team. In the selection process, we strive for a diverse group in terms of organizations, policy areas, demographics, and gender balance.
The selection and announcement of participants will take place by 18/08/2021.
For interested participants and organizations, an information webinar takes place on July 13, from 11-12h.
Should you be interested in participating in the information webinar, please register here.
Expectations from Fellows
Active participation in all training modules and community calls is expected from all Think Tank School fellows. In addition, fellows are expected to independently read the accompanying course reader as well as work on their individual policy projects. The policy project should be implemented before the final module.
Participation in the Think Tank School is possible in the pilot year 2021 at a special rate of 750 EUR. An early-bird rate of 500 EUR is available until 25/07/2021. We encourage you to get in touch with your HR officer to see if your think tank can financially support your participation in the Think Tank School. A limited number of partial scholarships is available in case of need. Please get in touch if this applies to you.
The tuition fee covers:
- all expert lectures, learning activities, and networking events,
- all online community calls with expert inputs,
- Lunch and coffee breaks during the in-person trainings and activities,
- Diploma upon completion of the Think Tank School,
- Access to the Think Tank Lab community.
Travel to and accommodation costs in Berlin and Brussels are to be covered by the participants themselves.