At a Glance
Duration: 6 months, from April 26 to October 20, 2022
Location: Berlin, Brussels, and Online
Application Deadline: March 27, 2022
Tuition Fee: regular: €950; early bird: €700 available until March 13, 2022
How to Apply
The application requires:
- A one-minute video or a written essay of max. 300 words in which you describe your motivation for participating in the Think Tank School;
- A description of the policy problem you want to work on during the training;
- A letter of support from your organization that highlights the permission for you to participate in all trainings and community calls. It should also describe the type of support you will receive in implementing your policy project (e.g., the opportunity to publish your analysis on the organization’s website, support with organizing an event, etc.); and
- Your CV (max. 2 to 3 pages).
The selection of participants for the Think Tank School will be made by the Think Tank Lab team. We strive to select a diverse group in terms of organizations, policy areas, demographics, and gender balance.
The participants of the 2022 cohort will be announced no later than April 6, 2022.
For interested participants and organizations, an information webinar will take place on March 15, 2022, at 12:00 PM.
Should you be interested in participating in the information webinar, please register here.
Expectations for the Fellows
Active participation in all training modules and community calls is expected of all Think Tank School fellows. In addition, participants are expected to read the course material and work on their individual projects independently. Fellows of the 2021 cohort invested an average of one to five hours per week in the Think Tank School outside of the training modules and community calls, depending on whether their policy project was part of their regular work portfolio. The policy project should be implemented before the final module.
Participation in the Think Tank School costs 950 EUR. An early bird rate of 700 EUR is available until March 13, 2022. A limited number of partial scholarships is available; please reach out directly in case of need.
The tuition fee covers:
- All expert lectures, learning activities, and networking events;
- All online community calls with input from experts;
- Lunch and coffee breaks during the in-person trainings and activities;
- Diploma upon completion of the Think Tank School; and
- Access to the Think Tank Lab community and alumni networks.
Travel to and accommodation costs in Berlin and Brussels are to be covered by the participants themselves.
Interested in joining this unique learning experience?