Digital ThinkTanking in Times of Covid-19
Digital Thinktanking is a webtalk series co-created by DGAP, WonkComms, and Soapbox in response to the challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic for think tank work. The seven-part series brought together the international think tank community to better understand how we can continue our work under lockdown. Once a week, experts from our community shared tips and tools on how to put your think tank work online.
- How to bring face-to-face events online
- How to communicate authoritative information in a post-truth environment
- How do political processes change due to Corona
- How to enable safe spaces for sensitive conversations online
- How to bring more life to think tank data visualizations
- How Covid-19 affects the relationship between science and politics
- How to adapt your impact strategy through organizational learning
All editions of the WebTalk series are available to stream online here [Link to YouTube Playlist].